AXIS BANK OPEN RECRUITMENT DRIVE
ELIGIBILITY: ANY GRADUATE / POST GRADUATE 2016 PASSING BATCH OR PASSED OUT ALREADY BUT SHOULD NOT EXCEED SPECIFIED AGE LIMIT
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION:
11th JANUARY 2016 ON WWW.QUESTGOI.ORG
Customer Service Officer .
Graduates will be considered for Officer Profile and Post Graduates will appear for Assistant Manager Profile.
Eligibility for applying:
- Age limit for Graduate (ANY STREAM) and Post Graduate (ANY STREAM) should not exceed above 24 & 26 year respectively.
- 50% and above in Graduation.
- No Distance, Correspondence or Part Time Graduate/ PG Degree Holder allowed.
Steps for Qualifying:
- Online Test – 120 Questions (Math, English, Reasoning and Basic Computer, if cleared step 2.
- 3 Member Panel Interview, if cleared then step 3.
- Medical test and Background Check.
FDO is one of the integral positions in the Axis Bank Branch Operations Team. The role details are as under:
Role: Branch Banking: Customer Service Office
Designation and Package: Assistant Manager (3.24Lac Gross) / Officer (2.05Lac Gross)
Location: Candidate should be willing to serve at any of the branches of the bank across the country/circle.
- Conducts outbound marketing calls and scouts for new leads and referrals to generate business
- Responsible for sales of third-party products (Life Insurance – LI, General Insurance – GI, Mutual Funds – MF, Debit/ Credit Cards, etc. to the existing customer base
- Responsible for lead generation for Current Account and Savings Account – CASA to new customers and deepening of account balances for existing customers
- The sales and marketing activities need to be done mainly from the branch itself
Customer Service & Operations:
- Responsible for timely processing of bank transactions like
- Funds transfer
- Opening of Accounts
- Reconciliation of office accounts
- Ensuring timely resolution of customer queries and improving customer service levels
- Compliance to the Bank’s rules – internal guidelines, processes and procedures
- Responsible for improving the Internal Audit Operational Efficiency score of the branch by timely completion of assigned tasks on continuous basis
- Protecting the Bank’s property as per safety norms and ensuring ethical conduct in ordinary course of business