Cheema Boilers Joint campus 15th January 2016
We would like to invite the students of MECHANICAL branch (2016 PASSING ONLY) for a Joint Campus Drive at Quest Group of Institutions on 15th January 2016. Students are requested to be in formals alongwith 2 copies of updated resume and passport size photographs. Students must reach the campus by maximum 9:15 am.
*It is advised to register on www.questgoi.org if participating in the drive by 14th Jan 2016 max 4pm only.
Please find below the Job Details for Trainee Engineers.
|JOB DETAILS– ENGINEER TRAINEES|
|1||Name of the Company||Cheema Boilers Ltd.|
|2||Joint Campus Drive||Quest Group of Institutions, Landran-Fatehgarh Sahib Road, Mohali|
|3||Date of Campus Drive||15th January 2016 (Friday) @9:15 am|
|4||Company Profile||Cheema Boilers Ltd. (ASME/OHSAS/EMS/ISO certified) is a leading name in the Boiler Industry in India. The Company manufactures steam boilers for almost all industries, providing various services and solutions to power and process industries along with the production of a wide range of other related products. Working At CBL:
· CBL provides challenging and competitive career to its employees in order to excel from within.
· CBL firmly believes and practices the philosophy of “People Growing Together”, which give feeling of one company one family. CBL champions the concept of learn and legacy. The focus is to develop emotional intelligence along with mental intelligence.
· CBL gives thrust on employees’ creativity and innovativeness, which helps employees to achieve personal, professional and social goals.
|6||Stream Required||B.Tech (MECHANICAL)|
|7||Eligibility Criteria||60% throughout (Max 1 backlog allowed)|
|9||Position||● First 6 months: Interns
● Next 6 months to 1 year : GETs
● After that Assistant Engineers
|10||Job Profile||Trainee Engineer|
|12||Date of joining||Immediate|
|13||Number of vacancies||– Production – 5 Trainees- Quality – 5 Trainees- Marketing – 4 Trainees
– Engineering – 6 Trainees
– Project / External Service – 5 Trainees
|14||Pay Package||First 6 months (Jan ~ Jun) Internship: No stipend
Next 6 months to 1 year – Rs. 13,000/- ~14500/-
After that : 40% to 80% hike
|15||Any Bond or Fee||No|
|16||Placement Process||1. Written examination (Objective type)