CSE Workshop on Present Job Scenario in IT industry and programming skills
Quest Group of Institutions hosted a workshop on Present Job Scenario in IT industry and programming skills on 9 Sep 2014.This workshop was conducted by experts of “Regional Center of Entrepreneurship “for Computer Science Department. RC-E trains and develops entrepreneurial talent, personality development inputs to enable them to set up their own ventures.
The workshop mainly focused on:
- Career opportunities available in market
- Scope of Freelancing
- Future in android and CMS.
- Client based projects
- Product based projects
- Implementation of ideas.
- OOPs concepts
- Java and Android frameworks
By the end of the workshop the students were acquainted with:
- How to become self employed.
- How to do free lancing and what should be the attitude for free lancing.
- How to become a system analyst and what is bidding of projects.
- How the PHP is useful and what are its applications.
- What is the relation between java and android
- How the different platforms run a single code application
According to Bipana, a CSE 7 student, who enthusiastically attended the workshop “It was an eye opener for us & this interaction gave us enough clarity on our programming concepts & actual situation of Jobs”
Finding students very enthusiastic and interested towards IT Field, R-CE offered opportunities to them to work on real time projects. The workshop ended with half an hour interactive session where doubts of students were cleared out by those experts.