Students From more than 15 countries
Quest group of Institutions is the most ideal destination for international students interested in studying in India. The campus offers a multicultural environment and is a second home to more than 250 international students from different countries like Nepal, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cameroon, Angola, DR Congo, Mali, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda, Zambia, South Sudan, Vietnam, Senegal etc., apart from students from more than 20 states of India.
The students get an opportunity to understand different cultures and network across the globe during their studies; the most sought after skills in today’s globalized world.
Advantages of studying @ Quest:
- Located in Chandigarh Tri-City, declared as ‘Most Perfect City of the World’ by BBC.
- Chandigarh Tricity is the education, administrative and Industrial hub of North India. The City is known for its quality of life, multicultural & peaceful environment and is second home to students from different states of India as well as international students.
- Quest Group of Institutions is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), the statutory body for Technical Education under the Ministry of HRD , Govt. of India.
- Affiliated to IKG Punjab Technical University, which is a Govt. University ranked amongst top universities in India by Ministry of Human Resource development, Govt. of India.
- Excellent Multicultural environment with students from different religions, nationalities blending together.
- Special training for students from Non-English background; delivered by highly experienced trainers. The special training module ensures that students adapt to English language quickly and are able to pursue their courses in the most effective manner.
- English speaking atmosphere with dedicated classes for English speakers.
- Unique Mentorship program to encourage students to do well according to their abilities and strengths.
- Awarded Outstanding Technical Institution of North India during the World Education Summit and Awards.
- Awarded Best Emerging Engineering College of North India by Times Research
- Awarded Best Engineering College of Punjab by Big Brands Research
- Award of Excellence for Contribution to the Education Sector.
BACHELOR DEGREE PROGRAMS :
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) - Computer Science & Engg. - Civil Engg. - Mechanical Engg.||4 Years||12 years of formal schooling with Mathematics and Science Subjects with at least 45% marks from a Board/ University recognized by the Government of the respective Country.|
|Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years||12 years of formal schooling from a Board/ University recognized by the Government of the respective Country.|
|Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA)||3 Years||12 years of formal schooling from a Board/ University recognized by the Government of the respective Country.|
|Bachelor of Commerce- (B.Com. Hons.)||3 Years||12 years of formal schooling from a Board/ University recognized by the Government of the respective Country.|
|Bachelor of Travel & Tourism Management (BTTM)||4 Years|
MASTER DEGREE PROGRAMS :
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years||Bachelor Degree of at least 3 years in any stream from a recognized University.|
|M.Sc. (Computer Science)||2 Years||Bachelor Degree of at least 3 years in any stream from a recognized University.|
International Students - Scholarships
Quest offers special scholarships to international students on the basis of their academic credentials. Scholarships up to 100% Tuition Fee waiver are also offered to select students recommended by the Embassy and Ministry of Education of respective country as per our MoUs/agreements (Limited Seats). For more information contact the International Affairs Office (email@example.com).
International Students - Hostel Facility
- Quest offers an excellent Hostel Facility for the students inside the campus as well as a city hostel facility (For Girls). For international students the Hostel facility is offered with following facilities :
- Standard room with Air Cooler/Air Conditioner as opted.
- Bed, Mattress, Pillow, Bedsheet, Curtains, Chair, Study Table, 24 hours Wi-Fi, Hot Water facility (in winters) shall be provided for every student.
- 1000 units of electricity are allowed for every room per annum. Electricity Consumption beyond this limit shall be chargeable from the occupants of the room as per the rates prevalent.
- The food charges shall be extra as per the choice of food by the student.
The Hostel Facility is offered on an Academic Year basis. In case the student chooses to withdraw from the Hostel Facility in between the academic year, he /she is liable to pay the Hostel Fee of the full academic year.
The type of facility required by students i.e. Air Conditioner/ Air Cooler Facility and 2/3 seater room, shall be specified at the time of admission. The preference is not allowed to be changed during the academic year.
|Step 1||Interested student can send an enquiry on our website (www.questgoi.org) or Email (firstname.lastname@example.org)|
|Step 2||Enquiry will be replied through telephone call/ Email and details will be discussed|
|Step 3||Student is required to provide scanned copies of his/her educational qualification marksheets in English.|
|Step 4||An offer letter covering all the mutually agreed terms and conditions of admission will be sent to the student via email|
|Step 5||An offer letter covering all the mutually agreed terms and conditions of admission will be sent to the student via email|
|Step 6||Student will email his acceptance of offer letter terms & conditions.|
|Step 7||Candidate will deposit the Fee as mentioned in the offer letter, in the Institution Bank Account and send the copy of the transfer receipt via email.|
|Step 8||Admission Acceptance Letter will be Sent to the Candidate enabling him to apply for the student visa.|
|Step 9||Upon grant of visa, the candidate should intimate the institution 15 days prior to his arrival so that necessary arrangements can be made.|